January 22, 2009 @ 14:18 - Michael
Are you aware that Jeff Foxworthy is now picking on Michigan?
Read on. (pretty funny and accurate!!)
Part 2 - You know you're a true MICHIGANIAN/ MICHIGANDER when:
1. 'Vacation' means going up north on I-75.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day.
5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard,
6. You see people wearing camouflage at social events (including weddings).
7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both
8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use
9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
11.. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road
12. You can identify a southern or eastern accent.
13. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your blue
14. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.
15. Down South to you means Ohio.
16. A brat is something you eat.
17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole barn.
18. You go out to fish fry every Friday.
19. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
21. You find 0 degrees 'a little chilly.'
22. You drink pop and bake with soda.
23.. Your doctor tells you to drink Vernors and you know it's not medicine.
24. You can actually drink Vernors without coughing.
25. You know what a Yooper is.
26. You think owning a Honda is Un-American.
27. You know that UP is a place, not a direction.
28. You know it's possible to live in a thumb.
29. You understand that when visiting Detroit , the best thing to wear is a Kevlar vest.
30. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Michigan friends!
|Latest Blog Posts|